Monday 17 February 2014

Barry M - Silk Nail Paint

When I popped into Superdrug the other day (I'll be honest, I never really pop in, i'm always in there for aaaaages) I was greeted by a display of Barry M's brand spanking new range of Silk Nail Polish! Did I buy one? Yes, yes I did... did I need it? Probably not... but I wanted to try it out.

             

I'd seen rave reviews online and simply couldn't resist trying one out.. and I wasn't disappointed! The shade I bought was Blossom which is a pearly, pastelly, baby pink colour. Altogether there are 6 beautiful pastel colours in Barry M's new range, there's Blossom, Pearl (a pastelly ivory/white/pearl,) Truffle (a browny/beige,) Meadow (a pastelly baby blue,) Mink (a pastelly bluey/green,) and finally Heather (a pastelly purple.)

I put on a clear coat as a base before I started and then applied 2 coats of Blossom. The final result was a beautiful pastel pink, the more layers you put on, the more intense and brighter the colour will be. The polish itself went on really easily, like with all Barry M nail polishes, it simply glided on, no tackiness, lumpiness or blobs like with some cheaper polishes in stores. It didn't take too long to dry either and the overall finish is a smooth and silky, matte sheen. Definitely a polish to pick up if you want to wear pastel shades this season.

You can purchase any of these new Barry M polishes from Superdrug, either in store or online **here** for £3.99 each.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour, it's gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really nice isn't it! They always have such lovely colours! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete