Monday 30 June 2014

Makeup - Giraffe Inspired


I bought myself some massive lashes a while ago and have been trying to come up with something creative to include them in. The other night, I got thinking about giraffes... and then I thought, why not do a giraffe inspired makeup.. they have really beautiful, long eyelashes and they also have really nice patterns over their body. So this is what I came up with....


I started off by using the browns in the Kryolan Derma Color Camouflage Palette to give myself a darker base colour on my face and blended the colour down my neck. I then moved onto the eyes, tight lining with a black kohl eyeliner pencil, apply black eyeshadow for a smokey eye, then applied mascara and false lashes.
I then started to add the pattern of the giraffe to my face and neck, using the browns in the Kryolan Supracolor Palette, once I'd finished that, I then went back in with Illamasqua's Skin Base Foundation to highlight around some of the brown shapes I had created, to bring forward and emphasise the pattern.

Products used:
  • Black Kohl Eyeliner
  • Black Eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Kryolan Derma Color Camouflage Creme 'A' Palette. Colours - Brown (D11) and Light Brown (D6)
  • Kryolan Supracolor  'B' Palette. Colours - Brown (046) and Darker Brown (101)
  • DUO Eyelash Glue
  • Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in 01
  • Stargazer Feathered False Eyelashes in 54

All of my makeup looks, once I've completed them I pop up on my Instagram, before I get round to writing up a products used list on here. So if you'd like to you can visit and follow my instagram account by clicking on this link... My Instagram! Or alternatively, you can search 'emilyevaalice' into Instagram.







Follow on Bloglovin





3 comments:

  1. Stunning!
    www.writteninblackwhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wholesale cosmetics Optimistic internet site, exactly where does you upwards having information on that putting up? Now i am pleased I discovered the item though, ill always be looking at back again rapidly to determine exactly what more articles a person consist of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am regular to check every post of this blog as well as its other supportive and knowledgeable informative blog post. I appreciate efforts of owner to deliver such valuable information to people.ฉีด ฟิลเลอร์ คาง

    ReplyDelete